Replacement Casement Windows
A popular choice for replacement, casement windows are hinged on one side and open outward from the turn of a handle. Their uncluttered views and outward opening design allow for optimal natural light and air flow.
Casement windows feature a hinged sash that swings open to the outside of the home. These windows are operated with a “crank” handle mechanism. They are opened and closed with the turn of this crank. Casement windows are hinged and hang vertically whereas their counterparts — Awning windows — hang horizontally.
With hinged casement windows, the entire panel opens to offer ventilation. Depending on the placement of the window, the open panel can often act to catch a passing breeze and direct it into the home. Because there are no muntins, these windows offer a clean, unobstructed view.
- Unobstructed glass provides a clear view and natural light
- Ease of operation
- Entire sash opens for ventilation
- Ease of accessibility in hard to reach places
- Work well in areas where they won’t interfere with outdoor space
- Great for hard-to-reach spots and high places
- Nicely complement picture windows and work with bow windows
Let’s Work Together
Contact us today to see what we can do for you.